Concept: The "Outernet"

First thing i want to clear up right away: I'm not so tech-savy with how the internet and stuff works, so i have no possible if this is actually possible. Anyways, as you can see in the flowchart, it would work like this:

  • Goes to a page while having internet.
  • Saves it as a HTML file into the program files
  • Uses that HTML file when internet is not connected
This is a concept for our new browser, SGP Cathode. When the page is not archived, well we will still show a "no internet" error if it isn't archived of course, i just thought this was a nice concept i should share with the world. It'll prob take months or even years to make a quality browser with the concept. We will work hard on the browser, and we will release a watered down version of the source code called Cathodium. Likely coming in 2021, there are many months to come before this will get released. If it can at least function to work as a web browser, i'll release those as alphas. I assure you there will be plenty of features when it gets released. I also barely know code, but i might either use Visual Studio or rarer learn C or another powerful programing language. I don't like programming because it is compilcated, but i will make sure i will make you guys happy with our browser. Unlike other projects i normally do, i will not rush on this because i wanna reassure quality. I love my supporters because they are valuable especially for someone that's currently so small like me. I'm a bit less smaller, i got 1,122 (or prob even more) views but hey, it counts as "small" nowadays.
I have no idea what search engine i'll use in the address search, because i want to give everyone access to the full internet.
It'll act like current google chrome, but with the 2008 layout.
I have nothing else about our browser right now, but when it does come when i know what i'm making, i'll update you guys.
I am also working on a "OS" you can run on your computer that imitates Windows 95, 98 and XP.
Anyways, bye!
EDIT: Yes the name is a play on "Internet".

Comments